NOS 1965 Riviera TriShield Available $400 obo with Free shipping

msdminc

All, this is a 1965 Riviera TriSheld flipper in pristine condition.  Never used, heck its only been out of the box 3 times since I got it from Kreed a few years ago.  I had all the intentions to put it on my 65 Riviera.  Did not get around to it and now alas my 65 Riviera has been sold (yes the triple black was sold in May and Susan have decided to retire completely and move to Florida).  Didn't want to move the classic cars, the place down there wasn't going to have enough garage space, so they were all sold.  This is the first time since 1982 that I only had one car.  We'll probably get something classic when we get settled in Florida, and yes I will still be doing door jamb switches as long as I got stock (the parts are packed and ready for the move now, so there will be a delay until early 2022 for switches).  And yes we will continue to be members in the ROA, and will see you at a summer event if we ever get past the pandemic.  

So the flipper ready to find a new home.  I am asking $450 and it is worth every bit.  You will not find anything this nice on the planet.  If you would like any other pictures pm me and I will get them for you.  PM me if you are interested and we can work out the details.

Rock On

gord

20210810_111640.jpg

20210810_111633.jpg

20210810_111722.jpg

20210810_111651.jpg

Edited by msdminc
Lower price (see edit history)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• msdminc changed the title to NOS 1965 Riviera TriShield Available $450

Gord & Susan...nice to hear that you and Susan are finally going into "total retirement" (I'm now retired 18 years, did it when I was 54 in 2003).  Have a great time in FL and stay healthy.

Greetings Gordo,   We welcome y'all to Fla w open arms! Not too many Rivieras around here, I guess thats why my auto-correct always insists on changing Rivs to Ribs. If you're near Orlando look me up. In fact till you get settled in I can put you up for awhile. That Trishield will easily cover a month or two's stay in my shed. You'll feel at home surrounded by used Rib parts.   Drew

Drew, it sounds tempting, but I think I will go for a beach front condo for a while before getting into our house. Punta Gorda is a ways from Orlando but my kids will be visiting from around the country and will invariably go to Disney, so we'll follow along with the grandkids. Maybe I can stop by and get a Riviera Fix. 

Since it appears Drew will be passing on the TriShield Flipper Emblem, it is still available if anyone is interested. 

Rock On 

....gord 

• msdminc changed the title to NOS 1965 Riviera TriShield Available $400 obo with Free shipping
  • 1 year later...