62 300 Sport

Price is steep (doubt it brings close to that amount) but I kinda like what they've done with it, no matter how hideous the front end is.... 

1962 Chrysler 300 Sport - $27,500 (Glendale)

1962 Chrysler 300-Sport (special order). Complete restoration as original and extremely rare. 413 CID V-8 engine rebuilt into a 426 CID (7L) engine. Rebuilt Torque Flite transmission, heater, driveline, brakes, fuel pump, suspension, steering. Dual 4-bbl carburetors mounted on an Edlebrock, dual plane high performance aluminum intake manifold.

New interior carpeting, trunk carpet, tire cover, bumper jack, tires, fuel lines, brake lines, exhaust system, and hubcaps. New base coat and clear coat paint with original body color. Complete under body and frame painted with truck bed liner with no rust anywhere. Many 300H options.

Original stainless body trim, bumper plating, window trim, and interior material. Clear title never been in accident, always kept in a garage and covered, has won many 1st place awards, showroom condition. Miles since total restoration 1,241

$27,500 Cash or bank wire transfer only. Contact Bob for appointment to see car.

1962 Chrysler 300 Sport - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 1

A pretty consistent opinion of mine is that I don't seem to like big cars in bright red, but this one looks awesome. I wonder why that is? Maybe the swoopy and elegant roof line.

Engine bays look great when the inner fender wells are the same color as the body, and the air cleaner on this one looks super cool.

• Like 1