old car or truck wanted in trade for my MGB.

Buick35

I thought I'd try again,I have a nice looking chrome bumper 74 mgb that I would like to trade for an older car or truck of the same vintage or older. Foreign or domestic.The MG does have a starting issue that needs to be addressed when it gets warm. I'm getting frustrated with it and I've replaced many parts and thought I had it fixed ,starts fine when cold or cooled down after a run. Just seeing what's out there. Have a great day.Cars in East central Fl.Greg.321 514-6904.

IMG_20200107_105558_hdr.jpg

Just a suggestion. You may want to post your interests for the time period, condition as well as, make and model ranges etc...

The way you have it currently you may get bombarded with a ton of stuff that you have no interest in (IE 2 ton trucks, total rusted parts cars etc..)

Good luck, I'm sure there's someone out there interested.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2021 at 9:53 AM, 30DodgePanel said:

Just a suggestion. You may want to post your interests for the time period, condition as well as, make and model ranges etc...

The way you have it currently you may get bombarded with a ton of stuff that you have no interest in (IE 2 ton trucks, total rusted parts cars etc..)

Good luck, I'm sure there's someone out there interested.

Where's the bombardment? Nobody has responded except you.Thanks.

• 6 months later...

I've addressed that warm starting problem and I believe it's fixed.I installed a fan shroud along with a thermostat blanking sleeve.Now it runs much cooler and starts after being driven. Still interested in a trade. I looked up the J.D.Powers NADA value on mine and it said $10650 for a good example.Weather's getting nicer for a convertible in Florida. 

IMG_20200107_105510_hdr.jpg

IMG_20200107_105558_hdr.jpg

IMG_20200107_110237_hdr.jpg

Edited by Buick35
Add photos (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It's titled as a 74 and they changed to rubber bumpers in 74 1/2. However someone before me either installed an earlier interior(they did a nice job) because it appears to be from a 69(no glove box) or it is an earlier car with a newer title, I don't know. The vin is for a 74 is all I know and it has a clear title. Thanks for the response.Greg.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...