For Sale: 1932 Nash 960 sedan, very rare classic car - $11,000 - Mohave Valley, CA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1932 Nash 960 sedan, very rare classic car - $11,000 - Mohave Valley, CA

1932 Nash 960, very rare classic car - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

1932 Nash 960, very rare classic car. Brand new tires on 1935 Ford rims, also have a set of 6 wood rims. A little rust on driver side lower body door jam. Car is complete I don't think there is any other rust. Car runs good and is registered. I converted the car to 12 volts, but everything is there if need to put back to stock, nothing was damaged. Replaced all brake cables, bands were good. Will advertise for awhile then I will convert to hot rod, sorry! This Nash is a very beautiful car, a lot more so than the mod A or 32 ford. I would leave as is but it is to slow and needs AC. Gets very hot here in Arizona. Price is not set hard but I will not give away. Might do some trade? If you need anymore photos give me a call.

Copy and paste in your email:    d89b9f7e2c85380e9e8bd25e9bfbf02f@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of For Sale: 1932 Nash 960 sedan.

'32 Nash 960 sedan CA a.jpg

'32 Nash 960 sedan CA b.jpg

'32 Nash 960 sedan CA c.jpg

'32 Nash 960 sedan CA d.jpg

• Like 1

I like It too. Price seems fair for a running, driving car. The "buy it or I'll wreck it" is a bit of a turn off. 

I see it torn down to make a rod and never put back together, then it won't bring $2K.

"Will advertise for awhile then I will convert to hot rod, sorry! This Nash is a very beautiful car, a lot more so than the mod A or 32 ford. I would leave as is but it is to slow and needs AC. Gets very hot here in Arizona."

Basically, "Buy this Nash or I will turn it into a pile of scrap metal or just another homogenized street-rod like all the rest already out there, overdone and universally overpriced.   But, it will be so "cool" when my friends see me driving it."

Cool car just AS IS. Also in this condition the car is both "cool" and the driver does not need to worry about people touching the car or even a little rock that might jump up and cause a minor scratch on the fender.  Too many cars have been restored so pristine that the owners are in fear of driving the cars for fear of some damage to the car. 

• Like 5