For Sale: 1933 Buick 90L truck conversion by Flix Motor Company - $3,500 - Painted Post, NY - Parts Car - Not Mine - SOLD

For Sale: 1933 Buick 90L truck conversion by Flix Motor Company - $3,500 - Painted Post, NY - Parts Car

1933 Buick 90L truck conversion by Flix Motor Company - cars &... (craigslist.org)

1933 Buick 90L. Truck conversion by Flix Motor Co. Ohio. Served Owasco Fire Dept. Very rough but very rare & cool history. I have original registration & paper work. Have not tried to start, original straight 8 all tires roll but will need hauled. This is not a salvage registration but will need 100% restoration, no skills, don't waste my time.

Copy and paste in your email:  39a6740ab71c34bd9262960b97a06ea7@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1933 Buick 90L truck conversion - Project or ? 

Note: The 1969 registration list the vehicle type as 'hearse'.  By the tall windshield and door frames, this was a hearse before the conversion to a fireman crew/hose car.  The 'Flix' Motor Co. likely is Flxible Motor Co. of Loudonville, OH that worked primarily on Buick chassis for years.  Both the Series 80 and 90L were powered by the largest 345 cu. in. straight eight.

'33 Buick 90L truck-conv't NY a.jpg

'33 Buick 90L truck-conv't NY b.jpg

'33 Buick 90L truck-conv't NY c.jpg

'33 Buick 90L truck-conv't NY d.jpg

'33 Buick 90L truck-conv't NY e.jpg

'33 Buick 90L truck-conv't NY f.jpg

'33 Buick 90L truck-conv't NY g.jpg

'33 Buick 90L truck-conv't NY h.jpg

Edited by 58L-Y8
Changed to Parts Car (see edit history)

This Buick is in my backyard . Maybe  2 months ago I went with a truck and trailer to look. I left it there with no regrets. This is strictly a parts car . The wood is all gone and its  missing  a lot. The extra long wheelbase  would be only good for a commercial car. .The price is right if you have a need for these parts. The seller  is motivated waiting for a offer.

• Thanks 1

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1933 Buick 90L truck conversion by Flix Motor Company - $3,500 - Painted Post, NY - Parts Car - Not Mine
On 12/11/2020 at 9:00 PM, mikewest said:

This Buick is in my backyard . Maybe  2 months ago I went with a truck and trailer to look. I left it there with no regrets. This is strictly a parts car . The wood is all gone and its  missing  a lot. The extra long wheelbase  would be only good for a commercial car. .The price is right if you have a need for these parts. The seller  is motivated waiting for a offer.

Bought this truck mike not sure what we are going to do with it might use parts for our 90 series roadster 

• Like 2

On 12/11/2020 at 11:03 PM, mikewest said:

If brought home on a open trailer it would literally blow away. Someone has used pine 2x4 material trying to glue it together. It looks a lot better in the pictures that up front and personal. Is parts only , period.

Brought it home on an open trailer 70 miles an hour no problem just added lots of straps 

20201213_150127.jpg

• Like 2

• 58L-Y8 changed the title to For Sale: 1933 Buick 90L truck conversion by Flix Motor Company - $3,500 - Painted Post, NY - Parts Car - Not Mine - SOLD