1939 Packard cov't sdn. Possible scam

Came across this 1939 Packard 120 Conv't sedan on Craigslist North West GA..  cheap price.  A friend of mine made contact contact. The person selling wanted him to give him his personal Email address to send him more pictures that he requested.. The phone conversation my friend said was very questionable.  

00e0e_5417GuWbKdE_08u05E_600x450.jpg

Not sure asking for an E-mail address qualifies as a scam or is even suspicious. How else would he send photos? Print them and mail them?

There's not much mischief someone can make with an E-mail address. It's not like giving out your credit card number, date of birth, or SSN.

• Like 6

Scam, flag it to get it off Craigslist.  This same crook has been doing it with Packards all over Craigslist, always Packard pictures he gets on-line, list a cheap price, it just a phishing expedition to get a sucker on the line.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Frank Wilkie said:

send the photo's back through Craigslist Email.  That's how I got my requested pictures of the car I purchased..  

Sometimes they don't go through that way.  I have often given people my email to get more photos.  Some people like to know they are dealing with a particular person and not a scammer.  I've been scammed through the remail system before as well. Read my whole thread on scams.