1948 PLYMOUTH COUPE - $5600 - Galesburg, ILL - Not Mine

1948 PLYMOUTH COUPE - $5600 - Galesburg, ILL

https://peoria.craigslist.org/cto/d/galesburg-1948-plymouth-coupe/7163376372.html

2 DOOR, RUNS AND DRIVES PERFECT, 6 CYLINDER, 3 SPEED ON COLUMN , SUN VISOR, 5 FIRESTONE WIDE WHITE WALLS,FENDER SKIRTS, PAINTED ABOUT 1991, BODY WORK WAS JUST OK, NOT RUSTED , LIGHTS, TURN SIGNALS, WIPERS, HEATER ALL WORK GAS GAUGE DOES NOT.NOT ANYWHERE A SHOW CAR BUT A FUN ATTENTION GETTING DAILY DRIVER,STARTS WRIGHT UP, NO SMOKING,BEEN DRIVING THIS AROUND FOR PAST YEAR AND IT GETS LOTS OF ATTENTION. ALL TRIM AND BUMPERS AND HUBCAPS ARE VERY GOOD. 

Copy and paste in your email: a950c532229d3af4ad8db295b540de67@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1948 PLYMOUTH COUPE.

'48 PLYMOUTH COUPE green ILL a.jpg

'48 PLYMOUTH COUPE green ILL b.jpg

'48 PLYMOUTH COUPE green ILL c.jpg

'48 PLYMOUTH COUPE green ILL d.jpg

• Like 4

I agree with losing the visor. I never understood the value-sunglasses were certainly available, and cars came with interior visors.

I do think the skirts help lengthen and smooth the appearance of a typically chunky late '40's car.

I like trailer hitches on old cars. A reminder of days when pickups were more for farms and commercial use.

Nice runner at a fair asking price.