Fender skirts headed to Carlisle

pkhammer

Very Decent '35-'36 Chrysler pair =$250

NOS "Universal Fit" still in box =175

Decent pair of teardrop style for Lincoln or Packard =$200

I have a ton of others listed under a thread in general discussion. I can bring any to Carlisle next week for buyer pick up. Most prices for others range from $50-$150.

102_3934.JPG

102_3935.JPG

102_3936.JPG

• Like 1

I'd like to wish you all the best with your swap meet sales, those skirts seem to be very reasonably priced and I hope they all end up in the hands of the people that need them. BTW I enjoyed checking out the pictures of all your parts!

Thank you 55er, you have been a tremendous help identifying some of the parts I've posted. I too want these parts which have not seen the light of day for decades get into the hands of collectors and restorers that can use them. My desire is to price things reasonable so that very thing will happen. I'm not trying to get rich off this stuff, it's just part of the hobby for me that I enjoy as much as restoring and collecting myself.

The grilles that I posted will all be up for sale at some point as well. I really hope that people don't mind me asking for help identifying parts just in order to help me sell them. I try to offer things here first to give aaca members first opportunity if they see something they want or need.  

Stay tuned because I have dozens of sets of headlights, horns, and the list goes on. Most of these parts would've shown up at Hershey this year but alas................I'll just have to be Hershey on line. 😃

• Like 1

I was told that if they were flush mounted, they were likely Lincoln and if they were surface mount they were likely Packard. These appear to be surface mounted. Hopefully someone can jump in to confirm.

102_4015.JPG

102_4016.JPG

102_4017.JPG

They are also 1939-40 Buick and most other GM cars, if they have a slight bulge and a small lip on the bottom front.  I can't see the lip on any of the pictures.  If it is there they also fit 1940 Ford and probably 1939 Ford, plus most of the Chrysler products in 1940.