Restore Dash Gauges

castillo49

Does anyone know a good source to restore "dash gauges?"  I am restoring a 1933 Franklin Olympic Coupe - 18A.  Need all gauges restored as to working and faces repainted.  Specially need gas gauge repaired and fuel tank  pickup unit repair or replaced.  Also looking for a good, reliable upholstery shop - one that deals in antique cars.  Have had bad luck so far here in Soc Cal.

Coupe is currently torn down to frame.  Am repairing and putting back together now.  I am in Southern California, but looking nationwide.  Any leads I can check would be greating appreciated.

Frank (909) 296-0980

frankjocelyncastillo@gmail.com

DSC_0039.JPG

• 2 months later...

Not yet but now have the printed sheets on paper to size. now I need to find someone that can print the wrap. I could also print on transfer and paint the dials and apply.

Just finished painting the dash. very long process and frustrating as it took many times to get it right. I would guess 30 to 40 hrs total.

• 10 months later...

My 1927 11B Gauges have been with "Williamsons Instruments" since January 2020.  Ron originally told me 9 months and I can understand some delay with COVID but now it's going on 15 months a getting a bit ridiculous.  Looks like they do nice work but if I can get them back.