Pre 1910 project

JO BO

A lot depends upon what you want to spend.  Ford Model T's are about the least expensive, with a vast supply of parts available.  Check out your local Model T clubs.  For other brands, go to the clubs.  Often the club publications have listings for cars. Low production marques are he most difficult to work on, parts are generally not available and have to be made.  But, when your project is complete, you have something unusual.

• Like 1

Thanks I am looking for something out of the main stream so T’s aren’t too exciting to me.   I love the early stuff but most of what is available is already finished which stands to reason this late in the game.  Thanks for your input, hopefully something will surface. Jo Bo

• Like 1

Patience is a virtue!   Yes...in fact lots have been restored but MANY projects are still out there just waiting for some love and attention.  If you are serious you will find something.  It is rather like this, "if you run in the circles of race horses you will know where the race tracks are at", same with car guys.

Al

Bryce Taylor posted three 1911 Buick midsize chassis for sale in the for sale section of this forum. I believe they are still available. Totally taken apart but appear mostly complete. A quick search should bring up the ad.

thanks for the Buick info....I will do the search to find the ad...I am sorta clinging to pre 1910 though as I have always had a thing for that era for some reason...But the right car close to that era would change my mind. Thanks again. Jo Bo

• 1 month later...