POSSIBLE SCAM ALERT-PART 2

Steve Rinaldo

I must be a magnet for scammers. I have been emailing with someone who say they have a Maxwell engine. I used all the tips I got from this forum to check this out. Send money first to a bank, no name or address, no photos until I money sent and so on. I  Googled the email address and found that several other car related sited listed this as a scam. There are 2 emails used.stephaniemaxwell520@gmail.com, iwekajohnson@gmail.com. So If you hear from these emails be careful. 

Thanks for all the tips. I learned a lot.

I still need the 2 cyl. Maxwell engine crankcase.

Steve

• Thanks 1

I have for sale running gears out of a 31 Plymouth PA ,car show 60,000 +miles on the speedometer. Front axle, rearend, motor and transmission. (Flying Lady) over drive free wheeling. Had the bottom end of the engine redone a few years back. Rods and crank. Been in side the last 28 years. Tires and wheels also but tires are getting weather cracked. Was told it was on the road 7 years 31 to 38 ,I have those two license plates. (They are not for sale). Has new brakes and I have extra brake shoes too. 

• Thanks 1

Do you have some pics ??? Shoes maybe of interest .

25 minutes ago, yardboss547 said:

I have for sale running gears out of a 31 Plymouth PA ,car show 60,000 +miles on the speedometer. Front axle, rearend, motor and transmission. (Flying Lady) over drive free wheeling. Had the bottom end of the engine redone a few years back. 

• Haha 1