1970 Duster

Zsmith97

I recently got a 1971 Duster from my father and it is not completely finished yet. I was wondering if anyone knew what the price range would be to get the thing wired up. I already have the complete wiring harness. Or if you have any helpful tips on how I could teach myself, thank you. 

If it is an exact reproduction harness it shouldn't be hard at all to remove the old one and install the new one yourself.

Take lots of pictures and notes as you remove the old one and install the new one as you remove the old one.

If you are even halfway handy you should be able to take this on.

4 hours ago, Zsmith97 said:

I recently got a 1971 Duster from my father and it is not completely finished yet. I was wondering if anyone knew what the price range would be to get the thing wired up. I already have the complete wiring harness. Or if you have any helpful tips on how I could teach myself, thank you. 

It is likely going to cost over $1,500.00 if you have a shop do it.

Take LOTS of photos before removing your old harness, and I suggest printing out copies of those photos so you can tape them near the area where you will be working. 

Also, join a local car club, or try to connect with other folks who like Mopar cars in your area. You might even find another Duster enthusiast in your area. Many people with similar cars would love to bring their car to your place so it could be looked at for comparisons and noting where things are connected. And I'll bet you might even find a willing helper. 

• Like 1