Not Victory six ?

JACK M

I informed the seller that it is a Standard Six and not a Victory Six and included a photo of an actual Victory Six. I usually correct sellers if I am certain they are giving a wrong description. Sometimes they say thanks and actually change the listing information. Sometimes they say thanks and don't change the listing. Sometimes I don't hear back from them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, keiser31 said:

I informed the seller that it is a Standard Six and not a Victory Six and included a photo of an actual Victory Six. I usually correct sellers if I am certain they are giving a wrong description. Sometimes they say thanks and actually change the listing information. Sometimes they say thanks and don't change the listing. Sometimes I don't hear back from them.

I do the same thing.....I know what it feels like to receive an incorrect part and hate for others to go through the same.

• Like 1

He can't change the heading once it's bid on but he should be able to update the description (even with a bid on it). It would show as an edited section at the bottom of the current description but he hasn't updated it as of late.

He could heed advice and cancel the auction or cancel it once the auction ends and corrects it then relist it properly.  

Fees may apply..

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)