vicpanza

1937 Dodge MC Sale - Meet the new owner

Just wanted to mention that I sold my 1937 Dodge MC pickup. I also wanted to Introduce the new owner, Curwood (Woody) Sessoms. Woody is a discriminating collector from the Charlotte area, and my truck will be a nice addition to his collection. I believe he has joined the forum.

BTW, he is interested in finding a spare tire cover for the truck. Realize there are very rare, but wanted to ask if anyone may have a lead on one. Photos below are from the Hemmings ad.

I am moving on to a few other vehicles that have been preoccupying my time, and have enjoyed this forum and the friends I have made through it.

Thx

Vic Panza

37Dodge-5.jpg

37Dodge-25.jpg

• Like 3

Thank you Surf City '38.

Recently lucky enough to purchase the great '37 MC that Vic Panza restored.

Amazing truck as well Vic is an exceptional person.

• Like 1

Thank you Surf City '38.

Recently lucky enough to purchase the great '37 MC that Vic Panza restored.

Amazing truck as well Vic is an exceptional person.

Truck is so nice have decided it will be passed to my recently first born grandson !

• Like 1

I'm glad that you're happy with the truck. Vic did a really nice job on it especially with the authenticity which I appreciate. We had many conversations about the process and I think it was a worthwhile trip. Only got one ride but that won't soon be forgotten. I think it's a keeper!

• Like 1

I agree jpage.  As soon as I drove it I knew I had to have it.  Vic is a lot like me.  Like them just the way they came from the factory.   He is meticulous

Woody,

Your grandson is one lucky guy.  

I am note sure if it's the same as that used on a car. If the car cover is from a side mount style, then maybe. Any chance you can post a picture or send one through PM.

Thx