MrEarl

Framed Bronze Relief Buick Garage Scene

Surprised this is still available, considering bidding myself so as to have one for the house and one for the garage. I missed a couple over probably 20 years because I set my bid limit at $100. Finally threw a stupid bid at one and got it for just over a bill.  

Hope someone here buys it so I don’t have to explain “Don’t you already have one of those” when it arrives 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MrEarl said:

Surprised this is still available, considering bidding myself so as to have one for the house and one for the garage. I missed a couple over probably 20 years because I set my bid limit at $100. Finally threw a stupid bid at one and got it for just over a bill.  

Hope someone here buys it so I don’t have to explain “Don’t you already have one of those” when it arrives 

ok you talked me into it..I placed a bid on it

• Thanks 1

Good Luck!!! Will fit in well in your office.   I was wondering if the $82 BIN would go away if a bid got placed on it.

1 hour ago, MrEarl said:

Good Luck!!! Will fit in well in your office.   I was wondering if the $82 BIN would go away if a bid got placed on it.

no it wont but I'll find room for it or build another building for all my stuff like you did...😉

• Haha 3