Dodge 4 compression

4 hours ago, John McEwan said:

Any more details or phone number?

Lots of information on line.  Remember Google, DuckDuckGo and other search engines are your friend.

I have heard stories over the years (which may be apocryphal, but I tend to believe them) that you should not use a high-compression head on an early, 3-main-bearing, 4-cylinder DB engine.

Here's an advertising brochure for the Roof OHV cylinder head for the DB 4-cylinder.

I don't seem to be able to upload a legible copy, so here is a link to the legible version:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yy5uptniyk3qee/Roof OHV clyinder head for DB brochure.jpg?dl=0

Roof OHV clyinder head for DB brochure.jpg

Roof OHV clyinder head for DB brochure.jpg

Edited by 22touring
the first image upload had poor resolution (see edit history)

OK, I'm curious about the new cylinder heads that are available too.  I've done a search on the fellow's name, austrailia, DB high compression heads, etc. including numerous combinations of the words/terms. Can anyone supply website, address, etc. regarding these?

20 hours ago, franklinman said:

OK, I'm curious about the new cylinder heads that are available too.  I've done a search on the fellow's name, austrailia, DB high compression heads, etc. including numerous combinations of the words/terms. Can anyone supply website, address, etc. regarding these?

Apparently there is lots of information online.🙄

• 1 month later...

Apologies, I have been busy with work and play so missed the contact request.

The engineer is in his eighties, does not have a business as such and has no email.

i will contact him to see what can be done regarding contact details.