1935 Dodge DU LIGHTER

1 hour ago, Uptowndodge said:

Stilloutther, not sure what knob your looking for but I got a few of this type. These are from a 36 Dodge. Let me know if I can help you out.

IMG_2921.JPG

Not this type of knob. I believe it would look like the flatter knob on the right in the dashboard photo with the "T" on it....except with an "L".

1 hour ago, Uptowndodge said:

Stilloutther, not sure what knob your looking for but I got a few of this type. These are from a 36 Dodge. Let me know if I can help you out.

IMG_2921.JPG

That type of knob is used on the windshield crank handle and the door handles, I believe.

The knobs are about the same except that they don't have the letters in them. I had mine made to fit a modern element that went right into the original dash unit. The knob just screwed onto the element.I'm pretty sure that the element I had was a more modern replacement so something picked up at NAPA or similar store may work. Here are a few pics of my knob. The brown knob is the pattern that I used and stole the jewel from.That little thing cost $40 twenty years ago! The single white knob is an extra that you may be able to adapt . The ring has been rechromed but the hole drilled in the one end is off center, It could be filled and redrilled or a small stud could be epoxied into it. The one shot shows how the new knob is broken down and how the unit goes together. Hope this helps.

IMG_20190514_105901.jpg

IMG_20190514_105915.jpg

IMG_20190514_105932.jpg

IMG_20190514_105944.jpg

IMG_20190514_110001.jpg

IMG_20190514_110023.jpg

Edited by jpage
photos added (see edit history)
  • Like 2