Forum Searches

Fred C Post

If there was a picture or you remember a title you can go to google images and type in AACA then what info you have.  It will pull up the images associated with that, which will then give you the link to the page.  Yopu may have to scroll down the images a way though or refine.  

Works much better than the searches I have made from the forum search box.  

Also once you have commented on a thread and someone likes it or comments about what you said with a quote,  it will show up in your notifications.  That's the bell at the top right of the page.  You can use those to go back to the thread.   I use it quite often to find something that hasn't been discussed in a while.

Good luck. 

Go to upper right hand corner of your screen and click on the word search.....then type in the subject you are looking for (for example "seat belts") then click on the magnifying glass at the right end of the search white oval.

down below it will ask you where to search, just click on "forum".

You can reduce the number of "hits" you get by also scrolling down and clicking in the box where it says "all of my words".  Other wise seat belts will give you every post with the word seat in it and every post with the word belt in it.