1920 big six parts questions

Good evening.  We are looking for any one that has a parts book for a 1920 big six. I have tried to get a hold of richard quinn and someone had said he has had health problems.  We are looking for the part numbers of the rear fenders.  There is a man that has nos right rear fender's off of studebakers but doesn't know what years or models that they came off of and the part numbers are in them.  Any help would be really appreciated.  Also we are looking for a steering wheel, priming cups and grease(hub caps) for the car .  Thank you, Patrick 315-663-1569 

Part numbers were often stamped at the fold where the fender attached to the running board.  You might also try Robert Kapteyn, I dropped a couple of rear fenders off with him about 2 yrs ago - pictured below. I think the black one was from a Big Six, but not sure on the year or body style.

Scott

DSC06681.thumb.JPG.55b1f77b3b33acf66e14e3135c6f37be.JPGDSC06684.thumb.JPG.c888be7531e774ed948efbe75cca8c5c.JPGDSC06683.thumb.JPG.56fc0460464abf2363688ea7ca604a85.JPG

Good evening.  I am extremely thankful of every ones responses and info.  I did mean to reply to everyone in this studebaker section and another section that I had posted some questions on.  You guys are a great bunch of guys and really make this a fun hobby.  Unfortunelatey  some family problems have come up this week that requiers  more attention than antique cars.  But I will be back at it very soon.  Again, thanks so much everyone for all your help in the past and present.  Patrick 

• 2 weeks later...

Patrick

When your problems are solved ,I have some rear fenders from Scott here.

when the weather warms up I can try to find part numbers.

Email me at studebaker@mac.com. Make sure you put "studebaker" in the subject line otherwise

it goes straight to the trash.

Robert Kapteyn