Plymouth Doctor Wayne Brandon

mzehentner

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and from Austria, so please be gentle ;)

I made an order at Wayne Brandon, owner of Plymouth Doctor Restoration Parts in Perry, Michigan.

Unfortunately I am not able to contact him for a long time. I hope he is well. 

Does anyone of you know something?

Thanks!

There have been many stories about him and the time it takes to get parts. Some seem happy and others not so much. You can read the posts especially at http://p15-d24.com/  and decide what you think. I have had no personal experience with him so I can't say for sure.  There may be more info here as well  Maybe search here as well:  https://www.plymouthowners.club/index.html

Edited by plymouthcranbrook (see edit history)

Hello Guys,

The Problem is, that I'm not able to reach Wayne Brandon since March - not by e-mail and not by phone. I orderer an engine restoration, which was in progress.

I get no answers. Wayne always needed some time to answer, but not more than 1-2 weeks.

So I'm worried, that something bad happened to him. 

3 hours ago, mzehentner said:

Hello Guys,

The Problem is, that I'm not able to reach Wayne Brandon since March - not by e-mail and not by phone. I orderer an engine restoration, which was in progress.

I get no answers. Wayne always needed some time to answer, but not more than 1-2 weeks.

So I'm worried, that something bad happened to him. 

Pretty sure my dad has spoken with him recently. 

2 hours ago, plymouthcranbrook said:

I have read that he farms out his work and sometimes it seems to take forever to get anything out of him. I personally would be reluctant to deal with him due to some bad press.

He is genuinely a nice guy and tries to help people out.  I know he has answered many questions for us.  I would probably be a little anxious if I had sent him money and not had a response in a long time, but I do think he is an honest and nice guy.  Maybe just swamped.

8 hours ago, vette-kid said:

He is genuinely a nice guy and tries to help people out.  I know he has answered many questions for us.  I would probably be a little anxious if I had sent him money and not had a response in a long time, but I do think he is an honest and nice guy.  Maybe just swamped.

I am sure, he is an honest guy. He already got 2 money transfers from me, that's why I am anxious ;)

• 2 months later...