Lucas, Rolls pliers SOLD !!!

JACK M

I tried and tried to get a good photo of the stamping on these pliers that I stumbled across but finally drew a picture.

Reading clearly is the Elliot Lucas/ Cannuck England stamping.

But one has to look REAL close to read the center,  Pretty easy to see the two 'R"s but you really have to get the light just right to see the rest and if it really isn't there then I am seeing things. But I think I can see that it reads Rolls Royce.

My experience with anything Lucas tells me to offer AS IS. They are used and may not work.

I'll take twenty bucks delivered USPS lower 48.

PM if interested.

Jack

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 001.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 002.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 003.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 004.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 005.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 006.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 007.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 008.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 009.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 010.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 011.JPG

2018-09-12 Rools Lucas pliers 012.JPG

Edited by JACK M (see edit history)

1 hour ago, 30DodgePanel said:

Just curious Jack, how are you taking the photos ? With a camera, flip phone, iPhone ? If camera, what make and model ? Some cameras have super macro settings that zoom in for clarity on the smallest of makers marks or stamps. 

Its about a 15 or 20 year old Hewlett Packard PhotoSmart 315, It was state of the are whenever I stepped up.

I think it was before phone cameras or I would not have had to buy it. My kids hate it and tell me to buy a new camera.

However it still works fine for 99% of what I need.

Takes good pics of cars that I have owned over those years.

I am pretty sure I found those pliers in the trunk of this and forgot to put them back.

They were not part of the tool kit in the dash.

I'll go with the Grey Poupon.

Make me an offer and you can start your own smoke show.

Bentley.JPG

Dumb question but why not use your iPhone ? I have a really high quality digital Canon and I now prefer the iPhone over my digital for close ups. It's automatic and very easy to upload pics. Not sure when I'll ever use my Canon again but for wide angle shots and such.... 

I never thought I'd ever say pics on a dumb phone were better but I have to admit the reality for these types of photos especially...

6 minutes ago, 30DodgePanel said:

Dumb question but why not use your iPhone ? I have a really high quality digital Canon and I now prefer the iPhone over my digital for close ups. It's automatic and very easy to upload pics. Not sure when I'll ever use my Canon again but for wide angle shots and such.... 

I never thought I'd ever say pics on a dumb phone were better but I have to admit the reality for these types of photos especially...

Love your response!  They do take great photos however not everyone might own one, like me for example!  We just assume everyone is on board with the latest and greatest phone.  My cell phone does not even have a camera in it.  Yes, I’m a dinosaur ? 

Dumb answer. I'm dumb.

I have a phone that is capable of all that but I don't know how to get the pics from the phone into the computer and my kids and grand kids are rarely around when I need them.

I do know how to get the pics into my computer from my camera.

1 hour ago, TerryB said:

Love your response!  They do take great photos however not everyone might own one, like me for example!  We just assume everyone is on board with the latest and greatest phone.  My cell phone does not even have a camera in it.  Yes, I’m a dinosaur ? 

Trust me I know.. I just recently upgraded from my flip phone and was screaming and clawing the whole way. I never thought I'd be one to say it but I'm glad I did (unfortunately). If I had my way we would be using cans and a wire still... life would be much simpler for sure. It's a necessary evil that I caved to I admit.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, JACK M said:

Dumb answer. I'm dumb.

I have a phone that is capable of all that but I don't know how to get the pics from the phone into the computer and my kids and grand kids are rarely around when I need them.

I do know how to get the pics into my computer from my camera.

lol, yeah right 

Just a few easy steps.. you'll be glad you did and fine you may not use your camera again.

Once you take the pictures take your usb cord for your charger to your phone and plug it into your computer and iPhone .

On your phone you have to select "I Allow" , it will prompt automatically on Iphones, you may have to enter your password or thumb print to see the message I Allow.

Then go to your desktop and click on your PC icon from there you'll see the iPhone.

Right click over that icon and start uploading. Very simple, even a dumbee like me can do it.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)
  • Like 1