1932 Auburn 8-100A

1932 Auburn 8-100A

Our much loved and well-traveled Auburn is for sale.  A veteran of many A-C-D Club reunions the last 20 years, if you have been there, you have seen it.   An older restoration which has been well cared for, still looks very nice inside & out.   Runs decently, last major work in the eighties.  Has 'Dual Ratio' rear axle freewheeling, also Fremont Auto Parts modern water pump bearing & seal and cooling fan hub bearing. King pins replaced a few years back.  Recent Firestones.  A-C-D Club certified category 1.

Asking $35K.

Mike Dube

NE Ohio136405717_Auburnengineright.thumb.jpg.bb8ec4d4c843f68412168981dd2967d9.jpg

shoveldog@aol.com

Auburn @ SH 2008.jpg

Auburn in Everett098.jpg

Auburn RF door.jpg

Auburn dash.jpg

Edited by Mike Dube
add features (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I'd love to buy this, drive it for a couple years locally and pass it on to the next caretaker, but there are so many of these that I would like to do that with: the Studebaker sedan, the Packard shovelnose sedan both for sale here on the forum. 

Hi Brad,

Will be @ Auburn this year, missed only once since 1986.   Look forward to seeing you two. Car will probably be there too, albeit with a for sale sign.  We'll be moving to coastal Florida in a year or so, I've seen what the salt air does to Classics.

Hopefully you can sell it,  still come to Auburn,  and the new owners bring the car every year like you have done.    9th street gets thinner every year.  

Wasn't this car restored by Timbrinks???  not sure how to spell it.  They were known for quality work and the family still runs it.  

• 6 months later...