Parts wanted response

broker-len

He also speaks German and has any and all parts you could possibly want for your Porsche as well:

Private Nachricht melden Private Nachricht : WTB 73 MFI Heads hallo Pelikan, auf der Suche nach meinem 73 MFI Motor, 6 Köpfe in gutem Zustand
Motorsport69    motorsport69 ist offline
Verboten

Beitrittsdatum: März 2018
WTB 73 MFI Köpfe hallo Pelikan, auf der Suche nach meinem 73 MFI Motor, 6 Köpfe in gutem Zustand
Ja. Ich habe diese Teile und könnte nach anderen Teilen suchen, wenn Sie eine Liste zu jh8246907@gmail.com machen.

Eine funktionierende Telefonnummer wird auch groß sein. 

Grüße, 

John Howard 
Elizabeth, NJ 07208

I was looking for parts for my 1929 Hupmobile and he responded with the same email and just to mess with him, I responded and he sent me pictures of this car.  ?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=2110&part=2

?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=2110&part=3

?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=2110&part=4.

Funny as I have followed this restoration thread,  

from the beginning and I didn't know that Dean H. was parting out the car now!!! 

Here is the email that he sent me:

"Great! I am currently tearing out my 1929 Hupmobile project with a set of original hubcaps and tail light in excellent shape and condition, ready to mount on. I'm asking $300 and happy to arrange delivery via USPS or Fedex ground to your door step and would acknowledge a Walmart to Walmart payment. What's your complete shipping address?

Many thanks again and regards,

John"