Saw this 1955 Buick today....

keiser31

I was in Arkansas for a week for my daughter's wedding. I wish I could have spent more time there. There were old cars EVERYWHERE! I took a couple of shots while there and will post those later. I got home yesterday and was out and about today and saw this 1956 Buick....

Picture 9241.jpg

Picture 9242.jpg

Picture 9243.jpg

Picture 9244.jpg

Picture 9245.jpg

Picture 9246.jpg

Picture 9247.jpg

Picture 9248.jpg

Picture 9249.jpg

Picture 9250.jpg

Picture 9252.jpg

Picture 9253.jpg

Picture 9254.jpg

Picture 9256.jpg

Picture 9255.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)
  • Like 2

The sign is right!;) Good celebration. :D

Sure was a lot of work to change the drivetrain to modern stuff. No longer a Buick.....   The transmission actually now shifts gears.:angry:

2 hours ago, SC38DLS said:

Congratulations on your daughters wedding. The 56 Buick has a for sale sign that says it’s a 55 Buick. I’m sure it’s just left over celebration effects. 

Dave S 

Thanks on the congrats. It was a fun week.

Well a week long celebration (certainly warranted) definitely explains the lapse in knowledge on a 63 year old car. How many more daughters or sons may be getting married  so we can prepare for any future phenomenon lapses from you. Understand that shatters our expectations of your knowledge. Lucky you have a very valid excuse.

Have fun 

Dave S 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SC38DLS said:

Well a week long celebration (certainly warranted) definitely explains the lapse in knowledge on a 63 year old car. How many more daughters or sons may be getting married  so we can prepare for any future phenomenon lapses from you. Understand that shatters our expectations of your knowledge. Lucky you have a very valid excuse.

Have fun 

Dave S 

My son is already married, so there will be no more week long visits for a while.