WTB Buick Hub Cap set

TheRev

19 hours ago, 1956322 said:

Here's the set I have..I actually have seven of these all in similar condition.. If you're interested I'll sale all seven for 50 plus 20 shipping...

5E379AD9-3521-40B1-8684-8110C096BD61.jpeg

19 hours ago, 1956322 said:

Here's the set I have..I actually have seven of these all in similar condition.. If you're interested I'll sale all seven for 50 plus 20 shipping...

5E379AD9-3521-40B1-8684-8110C096BD61.jpeg

PM sent.  Thanks

22 hours ago, billbuickgs said:

Warren,

The slang is "dog dish hub cap "

I think 53 thru 56 or 57 are the same . Other years ( 47 thru late 60's ) will fit but have different lettering.

You can find the late caps that have a black circle with a trishield in the center nos fairly cheap .

Bill

OK understood and thanks, I am familiar with both "dog dish" and "poverty" terms but was not sure if there was a specific "Buick slang" term for what we are looking for.  The car has 4 very nice original full size hub caps on it, but to change things up we wanted to go with the smaller size cap in the center leaving some rim exposed, and probably also using a beauty ring as well.  Are the ones pictured by 1956322 an example of what I am looking for?  Is this cap a smaller diameter than the stock 45-R wheel cover used in 53?