1939 Chevy Truck Parts

38buick40

I have several 1939 Chevy Truck Parts. Some of the parts included to sell are a drivers side door, Driveshaft, 3-speed trans and bell housing, Straight 6 Cylinder Head and Valve cover, Front bumper and several others parts. Call email pictures if needed.. Prices are negotiable and can offer a bulk sale. These appear to be original parts and not aftermarket.. The Parts are located in Severn Maryland. Tell me what you need or want and make me an offer. Not here to Rape anyone nor do i wanna get robbed..

Edited by 38buick40 (see edit history)

Be kind of nice to know where the parts are located. Also be nice to know what the price of the parts are. "how much are you willing to pay" just doesn't cut it. I'd be interested in the trans.

How much are you willing to sell it for?'................Bob

These negotiations on price/location/availability should be off-line (use private PM's), the rest of us are not interested in the associated "wheeling/dealing". etc. It does underline the need to follow the forum guideline, if listing items for sale, indicate condition, price and location at outset to save everyone a lot of back and forth. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...