Saw these older working vehicles today....

keiser31

While walking back from the local diner today, I saw these older working vehicles doing what they were made to do. Mid-sixties Chevrolet window van and a 1957-59? Studebaker truck....

Picture 25891.jpg

Picture 25892.jpg

Picture 25889.jpg

Picture 25890.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ragtop4two said:

Vl2, i'm starting to think Keiser is the attraction for all these old cars he posts pictures of here. You should invite him to your town to see your local classics magically appear!

LOL, I think so too!

There are quite a lot in my town as well. Oregon is a mecca for old cars in the summertime. If he showed up, it would probably shut my poor town down!

On 7/21/2017 at 7:24 PM, mike6024 said:

I really like those early vans. The modern MiniVan is a poor substitute.

Better than the CUV that replaced the mini van!

I've tried talking my wife into getting a Falcon Club Wagon, but she hasn't been impressed yet. Might end up being one of those "ask for forgiveness" items.

@keiser31 I didn't notice this was one of your posts at first but my initial thought was, "this must be Oregon" because of the Studebaker truck (they are all over the place it seems) and just simply seeing old rigs still doing work duty. Even here in Portland it's very common to see something similar. The PacNW is a great place for those who appreciate quirky old American iron!