STOLEN: HUGE MASCOT & MOTOMETER COLLECTION

Guest Tri-shield

Guest Tri-shield

Kent, WA Collector had a large amount of very expensive old car radiator ornaments stolen. He had one of the largest collection of mascots and motometers on the west coast. Also taken was a real neat one of a kind hand made antique steam tractor, about 3 foot long if I remember it correctly. Also a lot of art and very nice wood carvings. The bad guys tore the door frame off the wall and backed the truck right up and cleaned him out. So if you hear about some cool old car stuff going cheap let the Kent Police Department (253) 852-2121 know, he is 80 and pretty upset about all of this, most of the stuff is one of a kind, irreplaceable. The wood carvings (not old) are very high quality,  women, animals and birds in exotic hardwoods, the finest I've ever seen. Please help. Thank you.

Edited by Tri-shield (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, Mark Shaw said:

The Early Bird Swap Meet in Puyallup would be another good place to be on the lookout...

That meet was back in February but the annual 4x4 swap meet is this weekend. 

The reason I'm asking is because the other day there was an ad for a box of misc gauges for marine and auto use of an old vintage. I can't find it now, but I'm also searching on my phone. 

Tri-shield: Can you get a more detailed description of any missing things? I am a Craigslist junkie in the Portland, Oregon area and would willingly watch for these items. PM the list if you don't want to post it here. Bob H

Guest Liesl

Thank you, Tri-Shield for all the postings.  Wife of collector here.. I am scanning websites as regularly as I can and will try to respond to all questions here.  

Unfortunately, collection not fully documented or insured.  Event likely happened Wed night, March 1. Husband knows what's missing more than I, but I have one pic handy, because it was a Christmas present from me... I also attach several photos from our mascot book library to document some of the rare pieces. If you see anything, current police contact is Officer Wilson, voice mail 253-856-4831.  Please leave him a message with info. 

Biplane Mascot (1).jpg

20170306_093703.jpg

20170306_094208.jpg

20170306_094332.jpg

20170306_094435.jpg

Edited by Liesl (see edit history)