1934 Chrysler Hood

Guest Chuck Tipton

Guest Chuck Tipton

Hello, just joined this forum. I am looking for a hood for a 1934 chrysler ca 4 door sedan or info on interchange with dodge or plymouth cant seem to find a lot of info on this chrysler, thanks for any help, Chuck

4 hours ago, Chuck Tipton said:

Hello, just joined this forum. I am looking for a hood for a 1934 chrysler ca 4 door sedan or info on interchange with dodge or plymouth cant seem to find a lot of info on this chrysler, thanks for any help, Chuck

34 DR Dodge will do, but the side louvres are different, so depends which bits you are wanting.

On 3/1/2017 at 5:23 PM, Chuck Tipton said:

I have a hood for sale for a 34 Chry.

Cal 209-613-1199

Thanks

Dave

20141105_104855.jpg

20141105_104931.jpg

20141105_105006.jpg

Guest Chuck Tipton

Thanks for the reply, that looks like a nice hood. S orry for the slow response, you wouldnt also have the rear vent window seals by chance? Thanks Chuck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

The guy with this part is on eBay his user name is hotrod-charlie base in AB, really nice guy to do business with. Hope it works out for you both. Should you not be able to find him search 1934 Dodge hood that's a listing he has current.