'73 GS history

PWB

Well it looks like it could be the low miles they claim, however without documentation I just consider it 118K. I like the color a lot, yet was the most common. I guess the air cleaner top is not chrome because it is not a stage one, but just has the gold GS handling package. I don't like the repeat picture as the third and they should have included a picture from the front, especially to see where the grill would show stage 1 badging if present (simple mistake) and the don't use all the picture slots available. 

Looks like a great Riviera with potentially under 20K miles and excellent condition. 

Remember Stage 1 has a W in VIN and the GS emblems would be red. This car likely has more options than listed. I see fender light monitors, max trac, probably has cornering lamps, trip set/speed alert. Can't tell what radio. Pics just aren't revealing enough.

If that's not an 18k mile car someone did a great job making it look like one. My guess is its legit but as always a buyer should/would want to put eyes on it. Any repaint when asking top dollar requires an in person inspection IMO. If paint is real nice and legit miles that's a great buy. Put a set of chrome wheels on it and BAM you just lowered the demographic classification of the car by 20 years! :P

2 hours ago, JZRIV said:

Remember Stage 1 has a W in VIN and the GS emblems would be red. This car likely has more options than listed. I see fender light monitors, max trac, probably has cornering lamps, trip set/speed alert. Can't tell what radio. Pics just aren't revealing enough.

If that's not an 18k mile car someone did a great job making it look like one. My guess is its legit but as always a buyer should/would want to put eyes on it. Any repaint when asking top dollar requires an in person inspection IMO. If paint is real nice and legit miles that's a great buy. Put a set of chrome wheels on it and BAM you just lowered the demographic classification of the car by 20 years! :P

Which boatail has the gold GS emblems? I`m sure there is a year on which this is correct...

Tom

Man I love this car. I think the wheel covers are a nice deviation from mags. Simple, clean. But is this car a mag delete with GS package?

The interior doors panels appear factory fresh. Never touched. Amazing.

I've got to chain myself from going to see it! Even at 118K its fantastic.

I see the photo of engine bay was before the heater core repair. Hope the carpet didn't get flooded. :o

- still cant upload pics

Edited by PWB (see edit history)

12 minutes ago, 1965rivgs said:

Which boatail has the gold GS emblems? I`m sure there is a year on which this is correct...

Tom

Edited first post that indicated red emblems on a 73 stage 1 car. All were yellow including GS Stage 1 option cars. 71/72 emblems were red

Thanks

Edited by JZRIV (see edit history)