1929 Pierce Arrow Model 133 5 Pass. Sedan SOLD

For Sale: 1929 Model 133 Pierce-Arrow 5 Passenger Sedan. $SOLD  AACA First Jr. Winner at the 2016 Spring Meet.  Three years spent restoring the mechanicals, Leakless water pump with modern seal. Rebuilt starter and generator. Radiator removed cleaned and flushed. New hoses and clamps. Water manifold removed, head and block backflushed. All oil and vacuum lines replaced and chrome plated as original. Correct headlight switch, all lights restored, all reflectors removed and  newly plated for evening touring.  Interior clean with newly upholstered seats and carpets. The long clutch has been removed,two new clutch discs, throw-out bearing, flywheel reground, fingers set to factory clearances.  Two new spare tires. Engine valves adjusted, Carburetor rebuilt, all carb plugs removed, passages cleaned, screws and arms plated. Engine pan removed, bearing surfaces and clearances checked. pan, valve cover gaskets, water manifold gaskets new. many other upgrades. Update: June 2017 toured over 300 miles at the Pierce Arrow National Meet in St. Louis.   Email for more photos or contact me with any questions. Karl

P1030062.JPG

P1030041.JPG

P1030031.JPG

P1030061.JPG

P1030035.JPG

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Fantastic car, and in my humble opinion......”what do I know” ..........worth twice his asking price. Karl ALWAYS has nice cars, and this is one of his best.........anyone who is intrested in a Pierce should be looking at this car. Good luck, Ed

It is a beautiful car.  

In the small world of collecting cars that we live in, I recently found out that, not only am I going with my trailer to pick up this car, but I also was asked to arrange storage for it!  I'll have the key, with the all important permission to drive, so have been told I'm somewhat of a caretaker in the process!  What fun, seriously!  And, it will be stored in a great place full of early MOPAR stuff, so I can show my friend who owns that place what real quality is like!

Just kidding, MOPAR Man  has some great early cars, although he did use a Pierce 12 hubcap for an ashtray for a long time, until I stole, uh, got it from him...hmmmmm

No, I didn't buy it, but a good friend who lives about 2 miles from me did......well sold, and well bought, as they say......

• Like 1

Many thanks to Karl, David and the "Mopar Man" for helping me make this dream come true.  Lots of moving pieces came together literally the day before I left VA only to spend the better part of next year in St. Louis.  Looking forward to seeing everyone out on the road when I can make it back home. Just keep the battery charged!  ?

Congratulations, it’s a great car. And the price in my humble opinion was way below market...........enjoy it in good health!