1952 Buick Roadmaster Sedan Parts Including 320 Engine

g-g-g0

I have a 1952 Buick Roadmaster sedan that I have parted out. Pretty much a complete car except for front sheet metal and hood. The 320 ran prior to removal from the car. It has little to no compression in #2 cylinder and therefore ran rough but no abnormal sounds. Did not spend any time to determine what might be the cause of low compression. Engine is complete except for the carburetor (I'm keeping it for another project). Center section of the exhaust manifold is cracked/broken on both sides. Ends appear to be OK. This does have the 4 BBL intake that is unique to the 1952 320. Prefer to sell the engine as a complete unit. Everything else is pretty much available from wheels to antenna and radiator to trunk lid. Let me know your needs. Lots of good parts. Also have a pretty nice pair of front fenders that are dent free and very minor rust on mounting tab from a 51/52 Super.

I can ship larger items via Fastenal.

Gary

South Bend, IN

Edited by g-g-g0
Additional info (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 1/8/2017 at 3:58 PM, g-g-g0 said:

Yes it is. I am pretty sure it is black. Will check condition an take a couple pics tomorrow.

Thanks,

Gary

Hey Gary, don't forget me! The garden is tracking my steps

On 1/8/2017 at 4:51 PM, Elpad said:

Black is what I'm looking for a 1950 Super Sedan model 51, I think they are the same from 48 to 54, not sure thought but pictures will confirm. Thanks

Al

Thinkin the wheel itself is the same but the horn ring on a 54 is taller and has sharp edges whereas the early 50's are more rounded.