1966 Buick Wildcat 2 door coupe parting out

Johnny Buick

Hello Everyone

I recently brought a 1966 Wildcat 2 door coupe at an auction in north west Iowa. I want the Rally wheels from it and don't need what any other parts from the car. It is complete with a 401 nail head engine, transmission and rear end. Chrome is all there and most of the body parts are usable. If interested please get back to me, the car is now in Sioux Falls South Dakota.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tash1971

Hi , could I some photos please . just to see whats left on the car.

I need rear  ,left .top quarter patch panel.near the trunk.

regards

scott

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OK Lamar: I gave him a  call a few days ago and no response as of yet.  Hope he's  OK.  Also, I was wondering if he changed his mind and  put together this  66 Wildcat because I certainly would not have knocked it in the head.  

I still need a set of Custom door panels with crank windows!    Mitch

Hello Everyone

I apologise for not being more diligent and keeping on top of my messages. I will reply to those who have shown interest in the 1966 Wildcat. Because of the snow and winter weather here, I finally managed to get the car off the trailer where it has sat since late November. I can now open the doors and get to the car. Therefore as the weather gets above freezing here I will venture out and start taking off parts for those who I have agreed to supply. Thank you John

Hello John,

I'm still looking for complete grille, hood lip molding, tail light panel molding and trunk lid molding.

If You have bumpers in very good condition I'm also interested.

Do You want to cut body?? If Yes I need trunk floor.

Please send some pictures of this car.

thanks,

Peter

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest 66purplewildcat

I too need hood, right front quarter panel and front bumper.  Took a deer hit after tailgating. Have insurance money to spend. In Kansas. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...