1923 Buick Roadster minneapolis craigslist

I think it is priced right but even so, my PreWar budget line item is a few dollars shy of the asking ( $7,999 to be specific)  Sure would love to take a 4 day road trip before the snow flies to pick it up though. Drea-ea-ea-ea-eam, dream, dream, dream Only trouble is, gee whiz, I'm dreamin' my life away

• Like 1

Buick "judging manual"page 35 tells what color that was aviable in 1923.

Nickled on all handles,head light bezels,cowl light bezels,dash parts,radiator cap,wheel hub cap ,radiator shell nickled on model 54-55 only.And probebly a lot of bolt and nuts are nickled too.

Leif in Sweden.

• Like 1

I can see this roadster in a deep forest green with black fenders and the splashes of nickle/chrome on the pieces that Lief mentioned with highly polished natural wood wheels. Settin next to the Chartruesse(sp)  Lady. Why oh why are they always half ways across the country and as Lamar put it just a few dollars out of reach.

• Like 1

I saw a very nice 1923-44 for sale on Ebay several years ago in the correct blue with black top and it is a very nice combination on these cars. I think it sold for about the same price as what they are asking for this one. I believe it had the painted and striped wheels. I remember when I was in Vo-Tech for auto body in the 1970s we had an administrator who wanted his car painted "on the cheap". We mixed up whatever DULUX leftovers and what came out was that pinkish metallic.  That is what we painted his car.The top does look like a quality job. The "duct taped" seats look comfortable.

The 1925-45 I just picked up was about a little over 1/2 of their asking price of this 1923. Of course that "Earl Scheib blue" on my car may have cut the price.  Cobalt Blue is in it's future.

DSCF5666.JPG

• Like 1