Fun Website

old-tank

No data on a 54 Century. But I see that these are simulated times. and the simulation is based on a manual shift scenario. and they a sure to qualify their data with:

Please note, that the results of the simulation, although in most cases very accurate and close to the real behaviour of the vehicle, are only theoretical and may differ from the real road tests performance data. Check the "About us" page for the disclaimer and terms and conditions of any use of presented values.

• Like 1

I just finished comparing a couple of cars that I have and found something kind of "unbelievable".  The site states that the  64 Riviera, 425, single 4 barrel, 3.07 rear end is faster and quicker than a 65 Riviera Grand Sport 425, dual 4 barrels, 3.42 rear end, and switch pitch converter.  Go figure.

My latest acquisition shows 18.4. That's better than the 18.9 of my six cylinder 1962 Special convertible. It's funny that I came across this site earlier today in a search for some data on the 215...there's a 1964 Wildcat for sale locally that had a 215 transplanted in...and a dual snorkel air cleaner. 

I suppose I still haven't created a post on the new acquisition. I should get on that...been pretty busy the last week or so. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RivNut said:

I just finished comparing a couple of cars that I have and found something kind of "unbelievable".  The site states that the  64 Riviera, 425, single 4 barrel, 3.07 rear end is faster and quicker than a 65 Riviera Grand Sport 425, dual 4 barrels, 3.42 rear end, and switch pitch converter.  Go figure.

Well there you go!  So much for believing everything one reads on the Internet!  I'm still going for the slow Roadhouse instead of the track.