Vendors at ROA Williamsburg 2016

RivNut

For you guys looking for that hard to find part, here's where you find it.  At vendor's tables set up at the ROA meets.  These are the same guys who advertise in the back of the RIview.  You want it, they've probably got it.  Repo, NOS, or used.

IMG_0725.JPGIMG_0726.JPGIMG_0727.JPGIMG_0728.JPGIMG_0729.JPGIMG_0730.JPGIMG_0731.JPGIMG_0732.JPGIMG_0733.JPGIMG_0734.JPGIMG_0735.JPGIMG_0736.JPGIMG_0737.JPGIMG_0738.JPGIMG_0739.JPGIMG_0740.JPGIMG_0741.JPGIMG_0742.JPG

• Like 2

Those were Gene Guarnere's.  DBA "A B & G."  His ad in the Riview is a 'Business Card' ad.  

I got to look under the drape he had over the table.  You wouldn't believe what he wasn't displaying.  I'd bet that if you want a part and Gene doesn't have it, you ain't gonna find it.  

Ed

The first couple of pictures are of the stuff that Glenn brought down from CARS, the other pictures are either things that Gene Guarnere or "Riviera" Bob Stemm brought.  I didn't show any pictures of the NOS stuff that Doug brought in from "The Buick Farm."  Doug also has a 'Business Card' ad in the Riview.

Wow all this cool stuff!!!
I like the wire wheels with the Marks VII on it, the Tacho RPM and also the wooden steering wheel with horn bar and horn caps. But unfortunately, its a too long distance to come from Switzerland ;-)