Central New England Chapter's "Buicks In The Fall", October 15, 2016

Guest DavidC77

Guest DavidC77

Howdy All

The Central New England Chapter will be holding "Buicks In The Fall" on October 15, 2016 at Cernak Buick in Easthampton, MA...

Mark your Calendars, we hope to see you there...

BITF 2016 JPG 1.jpg

BITF 2016 JPG 2.jpg

If you are in the area, I recommend this event.  I missed last year's but have attended several.  I don't know how this Chapter does it but they always seem to have great weather and it is a great time of the year to travel in New England area.

• Like 1

• MrEarl pinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest DavidC77
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 9:51 PM, JohnD1956 said:

If you are in the area, I recommend this event.  I missed last year's but have attended several.  I don't know how this Chapter does it but they always seem to have great weather and it is a great time of the year to travel in New England area.

Thanks John...

We hope to see you this year, we have had a great buzz about people wanting to come to this years show...

Guest DavidC77
On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:00 AM, DShip said:

Great time of year, too!

Yes it is, we planned it after the Big E so we won't be fighting the traffic and the Big E itself...

Guest DavidC77
On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 2:47 PM, MrEarl said:

This had fallen way down the list in General so moved and pinned it here. Wonderful time of year for  a car show, fall colors and all....

Thank You, I was going to check it about now... Thanks for Pinning it...

Guest DavidC77
On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 5:47 PM, 60FlatTop said:

Fifteen miles south and turn left on Rt 20, now there's a ride; good excuse to see my Daughter in Newton. Kind of close to Hershey, but I'm tempted.

Bernie

The show is North of Springfield so it makes it a very good show for Folks from CT, NY, VT, NH and of course MA...

We are only an Hour and a Half (give or take) from Boston and less than an Hour for Folks from CT, NY, VT and NH...

Can't be easier to get to, MASS PIKE (Route 90) or Route 91 and than a short drive to Easthampton...

Hope to see you at the show, it looks like it's going to be a great show again this year...

I'm thinking of driving up Friday, catching the show Saturday, Sunday with my Daughter and her husband in Boston, then stopping at Clark's Corvair and talking to the nice seamstress lady about my slightly tweaked  Riviera interior on the way back on Monday.

Of course, you know what it's like to make plans. I keep planning to go places and I end up like Don Knotts.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DavidC77

The show is this Saturday, October 15, 2016...

Weather looks Great, 60's and Sunny...

Hop in your Buick and come to a great show...

• MrEarl unpinned this topic