Help me identify these cars

snoopcat

#1 1936 Plymouth. #2 1934 Ford. #3 1936 Plymouth. #4 1933 Ford with a 1934 Dodge on the right in the background and I am not sure what the coupe is in the background on the left. #5 1936 Plymouth.

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

How I differentiate a '33 Ford from a '34 is by looking at the thickness of the chromed perimeter of the radiator shell.  The '34's is noticeably heavier, giving it a stronger appearance. 
The more I look at the car in the background of  the '33 Ford the more it looks like a '34 Chevy.  The hood side louvers appear to be correct for a Chevy.  What gives the appearance of a chromed radiator shell which the Chevy wouldn't have may just be the sun shining on it, I compared that surface with the same angle of the front fender, which "lights up" similarly.  The radiator ornament at first looks like the Dodge ram, but the picture is fuzzy, and could be showing the forward leaning lower part of a Chevy one.  Finally, the headlights look a bit small for it to be a '34 Dodge.  

Edited by Dave Henderson (see edit history)

43 minutes ago, joespoolhall said:

I think the one in the background might be a 1935 Pontiac 8 cylinder with the Indian Princess hood ornament. it's hard to tell . . . . 

137807478.MDyxMBpa.IMG_3312.JPG

The car in question has louvers on the hood side unlike the Pontiac.

Here is another shot of a '34 Dodge Brothers....

1934 DB sedan.jpg

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

Yes, it's definately not a '35 Pontiac, (my first car was one back in the dark ages). 
As for the fender, I can't conclusively tell, the picture quality and the partial shot leaves something to be desired.  The background mystery car' fender seems to be a bit more full and have a more abrupt rear curve than a Dodge's.