47 4dr body - on the meat hook - what do you need

47 Super C

I stripped a 47 super sedan to it's shell,  I'll be using the floor for my convertible restoration, but the rest of the sheet metal is up for grabs. Its in good shape with just a couple of rust spots on the floor.  I have the doors, trunk lid and the stainless as well.  I can cut out body sections or panels if you need them, but the scrap man will be taking the rest in a couple of months - so let me know what you need.  I have it flipped on the roof so I can cut out the floor, but the roof will likely should still be use-able as there is not a lot of weight involved.

Thanks,

Kevin

post-154650-0-44764700-1450644313_thumb.

post-154650-0-78446300-1450644320_thumb.

post-154650-0-14551800-1450644327_thumb.

post-154650-0-07242000-1450644335_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been trying to track down my fathers 47 for years. You wouldn't have a VIN # for it? I'm in NB, Canada. He sold the car years ago to a couple in NS, Canada and then it went to Ontario. I lost track of it from there. I'm hoping to find his 47 so I car bring it back home.

Thanks,

Jack

Starting to cut this up.  If anybody needs anything let me know.  I will cut any sections you need for $25 and shipping costs.  The floor and rockers are not available.

I like that wooden triangulated rotisserie. My Google search didn't come up with one that looked as good. Do you had some pictures or plans?

Thanks, Bernie