Anyone going to the Northwest DB Meet at the end of Sept.??

keiser31

Hi John, I would love to be there but unfortunately finances will not allow me too Plus I am enjoying making progress on the 2249 even if it is slow We hope that you have a fantastic time Ron and Kerry

Don't know if I will be able to get my '31 on the road by then, but I am going to try.

Hey John-

How about a definite maybe?  So, trailer up to your place, then take an old car the rest of the way.  How far are you from the meet? Will an 80 yr old car loaded with old farts make it up there?

BTW  > I have nothing but praise for the NW DB group.  Anyone sitting on the fence should definitely hook up with this fun, energetic group. Good folks-Good times!

Hey John-

How about a definite maybe?  So, trailer up to your place, then take an old car the rest of the way.  How far are you from the meet? Will an 80 yr old car loaded with old farts make it up there?

BTW  > I have nothing but praise for the NW DB group.  Anyone sitting on the fence should definitely hook up with this fun, energetic group. Good folks-Good times!

We are about 45 miles from the Grants pass meet and some of the meet tours are closer to us. Your car will have no problem getting there. There is a parallel road that goes a little slower if need be. We would LOVE to see you Dr. Joe!

• 2 weeks later...