F.S. Ford Model A and Model A parts Barn Find!

Guest ClassicEvolution

Guest ClassicEvolution

Good morning/afternoon/evening ladies and gentlemen,

For sale I have a huge barn find of Model A parts and an almost complete car. There is a lot of stuff to post so I will be keeping everything as brief as possible. Any questions you have please feel free to email me at p.k.musselman@gmail.com also the prices listed are all OBRO! All parts are located in Medina Ohio, I will be willing to ship depending on the parts at buyers expense.

there were also a lot more pieces to this barn find that are not posted yet but when I can I will post more pictures and information

First off is the car itself as it sits $4,000

Complete hood $300

Cut rolling hotrod frame $600

bare radiator $100

Radiator with shroud $300

Rear axle $400

Spare engines (2) $500

Front axles (2) $300

Wheels (15) $50 each

Gas tank $200

Steering wheels (3) $50 each

Transmission $150

Headlights $200

Here is the link to the pictures!

https://plus.google.com/photos/110563094075949701815/albums/6135771300194575377

I believe this is the legendary prototype Model A inline 12 cylinder. Ford scrapped the original engine and replaced it with a stock 4 and sold it. Historians have spent years trying to locate this experimental vehicle. I believe it was designed by the same fellow who eventually went on to design the Tucker convertible. He always was ahead of his time.

I believe this is the legendary prototype Model A inline 12 cylinder. Ford scrapped the original engine and replaced it with a stock 4 and sold it. Historians have spent years trying to locate this experimental vehicle.

That's because the Pontiac guys stole it and used the crankshaft design for the drive shaft the Tempest.

9 AM on a Monday morning; I know two guys who should be working and would probably get more done with adult supervision. Switching to data base entry.

Bernie