wanted buy 33 Plymouth six deluxe rumble seat coupe or similar brand

Guest rustneversleeps

Guest rustneversleeps

Hi there, new to this forum. Looking to buy 33 Plymouth six deluxe rumble seat coupe or similar make model brand that looks similar.

Would like to converse with anyone who has a price guideline on the above. Want turn key, 100% complete, prefer 100% original however will consider part or older restoration.

Guest rustneversleeps

Hi there, My cell number is area code New Zealand then 021947649. He can txt me or call me.

Cheers for that. Bruce

Richard Harrison aka "The Old Man" bought a very nice looking and seemingly very original 1933 Plymouth Coupe with sidemounts and, I believe, a trunk rack, in the 10/13/2014 episode of Pawn Stars. The paint was rubbed through in places, but that only made it more attractive if it is original paint. Don't know what he did with it. Think he paid just under $20,000 for it. You might contact the the Harrison family's Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas and ask them about it.

Richard Harrison aka "The Old Man" bought a very nice looking and seemingly very original 1933 Plymouth Coupe with sidemounts and, I believe, a trunk rack, in the 10/13/2014 episode of Pawn Stars. The paint was rubbed through in places, but that only made it more attractive if it is original paint. Don't know what he did with it. Think he paid just under $20,000 for it. You might contact the the Harrison family's Gold & Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas and ask them about it.

Didn't Richard Rawlings on Fast and Loud recently have one too?

impala

Guest stephen48
Close but not 100% complete. Exactly what I am looking for though!

The parts missing from this should be reasonably easy to obtain !

Guest rustneversleeps

Any vintage car sourcing parts from New Zealand is going to be very very time consuming as I dont have any contacts plus freight etc. Better to start with a complete car 100% intact.

Guest stephen48
Any vintage car sourcing parts from New Zealand is going to be very very time consuming as I dont have any contacts plus freight etc. Better to start with a complete car 100% intact.
Yes if you can find one . I have found gettting 1934 Plymouth parts from USA to NZ to be quite straight forward. Anyhow good luck in your search.

Guest rustneversleeps

Sorry, I didnt see you were from NZ also. If you have an unmolested one do you want to sell? Bruce ph 021 947649

Guest rustneversleeps

Hi there, Just letting you know I purchased this car from Pawn Stars via their reseller Celebrity Cars in Las Vegas. I was already on to it but thanks for the heads up. Any ideas how to trace the history on a car that Pawn Stars dont really know about as it was purchased from a flipper I think?

Rgds Bruce