Dogs & Buicks

Guest BigDogDaddy

Guest BigDogDaddy

I was going to give this the title of Dogs on, in, near, around, or with Buicks. But I thought that was too long. :)

My Golden / Shepherd mix and a friend's Rottie with my 40 Limited.

post-42519-143142446285_thumb.jpg

Don't have pix but do have a story. Right after I finished my 57 40C I took it to a local show in a rural area. All day there was a big ole mutt type dog running around peeing on tires, stealing sandwiches, drinking from the toilet in the men's room and just generally having the time of his life. Now my wife just KNEW he was "lost" and I just KNEW I would somehow be involved. Sure enough she decided we had to find the owner. The dog had a collar but no tags. Long story short.........the Buick was fresh out of restoration and no one had ever even sat on the back seat much less rode around on it. The mutt and my wife were the first while I drove around from house to house, farm to farm they both sat in the back until we found where he belonged.

He had a MAHVELOUS day....................Bob

Guest BigDogDaddy

I have had several dogs over the years, and two of them preferred my 40 Buick over any other car. I wonder what it is about the old cars that the dogs like ?

Guest BigDogDaddy

somebody needs to do a photo shop with the dog's head at one end of the valve cover, his tail at the other end, and his legs underneath it.