54 Buick Dagmars

Guest drg11t

Guest drg11t

Hi guys, im in need of a set of front dagmars for my 54, I have had lots of trouble locating these, any help would be great

Thanks in advance

Guest drg11t

I tried to become a member of that site a few weeks back, with a message saying my email was being blocked. I tried contacting admin, but never received a response... not sure why... and I will post more pics very soon

Hi guys, im in need of a set of front dagmars for my 54, I have had lots of trouble locating these, any help would be great. Thanks in advance

I have what appears to be an early takeoff of the driver's side for a LHD 1954 Buick.....or you might call it the passenger side for a RHD 1954 Buick in the Land of Oz. :o $95.00 + shipping or you can pick it up in South Bend, Indiana in July. Note the 1" Ø ding and chrome blisters shown in the attached pics. Comes with the crate, Mate.

post-41556-143141918559_thumb.jpg

Al Malachowski

BCA #8965

"500 Miles West of Flint"

post-41556-143141918537_thumb.jpg

post-41556-143141918545_thumb.jpg

post-41556-14314191855_thumb.jpg

post-41556-143141918554_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1953mack
added pics (see edit history)

Well gentlemen, they say you learn something new everyday.

As of today, I now know what a "dagmar" is.

Merci

Danny

No NOW you know what a Dagmar is.....;)

V

V

V

V

V

V

Dagmar+pic.jpg

and like the 55's they are interchangeable between the series, ie Roadmaster, Super, Century, Special and Skylark are the same. see here > http://forums.aaca.org/f115/1955-bumperettes-dagmars-300637.html

and to the gentleman down under, actually I spied a couple of dagmars yesterday back behind the barn that would do to have replated, no big dents and surface rust. If interested and NOT in a BIG hurry for them, I can email pics.

Also I see that the eBay seller ships to US only. If I can help with that anyway let me know also.

BUT, I would love to see more of your '54, as it looks to be a mild custom and some customs don't look bad without dagmars. The Titian Red one below is the only one I have ever seen done up right (IMO) where the original indent in the bumper has been bumped out and the bumper re-chromed.

post-31987-143141918995_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143141918973_thumb.jpg

post-31987-143141919011_thumb.jpg

Guest drg11t

Pics are up in members gallery, thanks for all ur help guys. Mr earl, my car is still in the US on the dock, waiting to be shipped to me, so i will find out tomorrow if they can load the ones off ebay into the car, as im not sure if its in the container yet or not. If not If i can get you to ship them to me, after a redirection via your address that would be great also.... Sorry i have not been around much, I have had a few busy days... THANKS AGAIN ALL!

Guest drg11t

Mr earl, also how much and can u post pics of the ones u have thank you sir. :)

Also i have tried to contact ebay seller, and no luck, as he does not answer questions, so is it possible, if the shipping company wont allow me to send it there, that i can send them to u first, thanks