South Bend, IN - - Who's going?

NCReatta

Planning on heading out to South Bend for the BCA Nationals in July. Who else is planning on going? What car will you be bringing?

I'll be in my '90 vert unless another good car comes my way, or I find a reason to trailer the vert and take the truck (at 9mpg, it'll have to be a good reason)

I'm attending. Driving the 91 Reatta. Will be manning the Minuteman Chapter swap meet table...stop by.

I will! A customer of mine came up from SC a couple weeks ago. He's a new member of the BCA. He was showing me all the cool key rings and stuff he got from the Minute Man chapter! Very cool!

My registration is in and hotel booked (I missed the host hotel) It is only about a 23 hr drive. I did not register a Reatta. we might be away from home for a couple of weeks and getting everything we need into the Reatta is a stretch. I may go to the Riv national meet in Lexington after the BCA meet...........and there is a Corvair meet the week before in Michigan. decisions...........

Barney,

The ROA meet in Lexington, KY is June 24 thru June 27, two weeks PRIOR to the July BCA National in South Bend.

If you attend the ROA meet (car show open to the public free of charge Thursday, 6/27), you'll be impressed by witnessing over 100+ Buick Rivieras from 1963 thru 1999!

I'm driving my 92 Riviera to the ROA meet, then back home, then driving the 91 Reatta to the BCA meet two weeks later.

I am about 80%. I have not committed yet. I am running for the BOD. If I win, then it's a 100% I'll be there. If I am not nominated, then I am probably still going because Mike Book and crew have dialed in some fantastic car and transportation museums.

Unfortunately, I do not believe my 1990 Reatta convertible with 202,000 rounds on it will make it unless I rebuild the motor and replace some sensors etc under the hood. It's reliable locally, but not that far.

I am seriously considering purchasing a silver 1990 Reatta with 72,000 original miles locally and if I get that car, then I will use it. My wife and daughter are not that interested in the itinerary, so it would just be me slipping in in a Reatta or rental.

Hope to meet everyine there that I can and put a face to a name!

The Reatta Rendezvous is usually on Thursday and I believe Tom Selander is making that happen. We must work our Reatta time in between the other activities. There is either a BCA Board meeting or a BCA general membership meeting around 7:00 on Thursday and some Reatta owners want to be back for that. We should get a Reatta Div newsletter in April or May with Rendezvous information and sign-up details.

You do not need to drive a Reatta to attend but it is more impressive if we have lots of Reattas.

Because of the location, I would expect one of the largest meets since Flint. Just looking at Reatta owners, Ohio and Michigan are to states that have the largest Reatta registration. Chicago and Buicktown BCA chapter are the largest within BCA, everything points to this being a large meet and we should have a good Reatta representation. I will predict 40 Reatta (2003 there were 91 at Flint)