Former BCA President Bill Biche

Pete Phillips

I'm sorry to report that former BCA President Bill Biche died on Saturday, Feb. 23rd, apparently in his sleep. He was a nice guy, and I will miss seeing him at BCA national meets and at Hershey each year. He served on the BCA Board in the early 1990s and was president from 1992-94. With a three-digit BCA number, he had been an active member of the BCA for approximately 45 years, primarily through the Finger Lakes Chapter. Services are pending--no other details right now.

Pete Phillips, BCA #7338

Leonard, Texas

Bill was a awesome guy. Softspoken and extremely knowledgeable. I loved talking to him because he always treated the other guy with total respect. This world has lost a great guy! Condolences to his wife Annette, and all of his family.

From the Buick Heritage Alliance :

Bill_Biche-In_Memoriam-02-24-131[1].pdf

I met Bill and Annette because they owned a Reatta. As John said, he was a softspoken fellow that was always interested in you. He always had time to stop and talk. I have never heard a negative word about or from him. Another great loss for the BCA.

I met Bill and Annette because of the Reatta connection. It was at a Reatta Rendezvous that my wife and Kathy sat accross the table for dinner and found a common bond as Bill and my father both worked for Eastman Kodak. Bill was very softspoken but it was clear that he loved the company as did my dad. The BCA and Reatta division lost a good friend. My thoughts are with his family and friends. RIP Bill

I had the good fortune to meet, and to talk with Bill a few times at Hershey some years ago, and was very impressed with the depth of his background, and his wealth of Buick knowledge.

Rest in Peace....