Get Naked at Gateway Chapter Heatland Regional Sept 6-8

MrEarl

The transfer of the Train Wreck Buick went well. (the one picture is for you Mike Middleton, you know which one it is).

When I looked at your pics, I thought you meant the one with your beautiful wife and the turquoise 54.

Then I thought it was the one with her hugging a tree.

THEN I saw it...

;)

Lamar, I wish I could've spent some more time catching up with you...it seemed that my Saturday was completely blocked out with work. I didn't have much to do on Thursday or Friday, but show day was very busy for me. I didn't stop until I packed up the last bag in the banquet room that night.

Most of the work I did for the show was last minute stuff, and all of the photos for the medallions people were wearing. All of the other leg work was completed by several of the chapter board members...without their hard work, none of this would have come together. We got blindsided with the hotel SNAFU which left everyone scrambling for a few weeks to get things back on track. Of course, there were a bunch of other snags along the way, but we solved them as they came along, and did our best to make it look seamless.

Oh yeah, thanks to Mike Book for announcing at the banquet that I was the first one in BCA history to make the show winner slide show coincide with the announcement of the show winners.:D I got a real kick out of that:cool:

Guest Rob McDonald

Well, Mr. Earl, we've been very patient but now it's time - WHAT'S THE STORY BEHIND THE WRECK OF THAT BUICK?!!

Sadly, it can get worse. Anyone know the tale of this misadventure?

post-59990-14313917711_thumb.jpg

post-59990-143139177111_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rob McDonald (see edit history)