Took my Reatta cross country to the Amelia Island Concours with a friend...Breakdowns, laughs & more

Guest tylerh860

Guest tylerh860

My friend and I are doing a web series, with the first episode focusing around on what we considered future classics. Being a total Buick nut I had to use my Reatta. He picked the Volvo P1800. We also used my Roadmaster estate as a chase vehicle. Breakdowns, lots of laughs, and beautiful cars we are putting together in 3 parts.

This is the latest video documenting the cross country drive and the Italian concourse.

This is part 1 introducing the cars and picking them apart.

Enjoy!

2AmeliaGasStation.jpg

Very very cool!! Looks like a lot of fun! I can hook you up with some headlight fixes for a good price if you want to hop up this way on the way home!I like yalls taste in cars. Roadmaster wagon (my hauling machine), Reattas (my daily drivers) and a P1800 (one of my bucket-list cars).Keep up the good work!

Guest tylerh860

I replaced the gears right after the trip. Didn't have time before and thought it would add to the comedy. I have also replaced the headliner and had the nose repainted to get rid of all the rock chips. I was shocked how much attention it got at the show. Just wait until we get out part 3... More Reatta awesomeness.

Very very cool!! Looks like a lot of fun! I can hook you up with some headlight fixes for a good price if you want to hop up this way on the way home!I like yalls taste in cars. Roadmaster wagon (my hauling machine), Reattas (my daily drivers) and a P1800 (one of my bucket-list cars).Keep up the good work!

Marck at your age, you have a BUCKET LIST? must be one long bucket list

Chuck Kerls

Guest Kitskaboodle
I replaced the gears right after the trip. Didn't have time before and thought it would add to the comedy. I have also replaced the headliner and had the nose repainted to get rid of all the rock chips. I was shocked how much attention it got at the show. Just wait until we get out part 3... More Reatta awesomeness.

Part 3......The return trip home? Cool video by the way. :)

You sure picked on Miguel a lot though......Poor guy!

Kit

Guest tylerh860

There's so much more for part 3. The main attraction is the actual concours which featured ferrari 250 GTOs and custom coachwork vehicles. There's also the classic car auctions. How we get home is in there as well.

Miguel can take it...

Am reminded of a combination of early Top Gear and B&B. Am surprised that the P1800E was apparently not even given a major tune up (including belts and hoses). My '70 Judge could go 2k miles with just a lot of premium but would want to go through it first.

• 4 weeks later...