1161318-9 R/L (2,1) OUTSIDE DOOR HANDLE COUPE 45.00 EACH

1161449 L TAIL LIGHT LENS 30.00

( )=QTY IF MORE THAN ONE

SHIPPING EXTRA

other 46-48 used parts also

HAVE OTHER DESOTO PARTS FOR OTHER YEARS TOO

www.arizonaparts.com

mkolner14@hotmail.com for reply

I sent this guy an email and he is to busy (or lazy) to do business.

Here is the reply.

WANT A PICTURE OF THE PART?

NO PROBLEM. JUST COME ON OUT HERE AND BRING YOUR CAMERA AND TRIPOD AND YOU CAN TAKE

LOTS OF PICTURES OF THE PART. AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES OF THE OTHER 39,000

DIFFERENT PARTS I STOCK SO THAT OTHERS CAN ENJOY THEM TOO.

I DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR THE ENERGY TO DO THAT BUT SINCE EVERYONE WANTS A PICTURE OF THE PART

(EVEN THOUGH ONE WOULD THINK THEY KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE) THEN HAVE AT IT.

so no

Yikes! I thought that a Chrysler dealer type of guy such as Kolner would be a little more diplomatic. If it were me, I would think that if "everyone" wanted photos, I would post some.

OK so you all want pictures? That is great but I don't have the time to pull out any of the 39,000 different part numbers I have so that you can view them. Do you not know what they look like?

Or is it that everyone can't trust the sellers to actually have the part? Sometimes there is a reason to send a picture but nearly 99% of the time there is NO reason to do that. Everyone has a camera now but up until 3 years ago nobody requested pictures. Now it's routine.

Do any of the other NOS Mopar vendors have pictures of their inventory? NO.

Are my descriptions in the ad above not clear enough that you need a picture? I don't think so. (Well except for the first item).

When any of the dealerships or other vendors order from me they NEVER ask to see a picture of the part.

This has nothing to do with laziness.

Edited by marty14 (see edit history)

We know you don't have time to post photos of everything. Maybe a better description would be good. "N.O.S." does not ALWAYS translate as "excellent condition". I have gotten N.O.S. parts with scratches and dents. We are not here to cause you grief.....we would just like to know what we are getting. If you had said "excellent condition", it would be a whole different story and maybe a photo wouldn't matter. How long could it take to post 8 photos?

Edited by keiser31 (see edit history)

My reply to him was that I would not be doing business with him any time soon.

His web states that he will be closed from July to September.

I would suggest that the time off will do him some good.

I still would like to compare what he has to what I am building.

I am not building a 'stock' vehicle and have an idea to interchange some parts. Hence the desire to compare what he has to what I am doing. So, no I dont know what the part looks like.

I dont much care about the price if it is what I want, but any vendor needs to earn his business rather than chase it away.

I agree with c49er, the in your face thing did not impress me.

He wants us to "send a sketch" to him to verify the part needed. Hmmm....doesn't it take longer to draw and send a sketch than to photograph a part and post the photo??

• 2 weeks later...
Guest alperin1

Not sure what all the fuss is. If he has a part that I need for my DeSoto I will order from him. So what if there are no photos most everything I need I have ordered that way. Some have photos and more often than not the part is rust free or has surface rust. No matter to me as I have to paint evrything anyhow.

Same with the chrome parts. Could go on a daily driver but not on a show car.

Enjoy your day.

Darin