ROA meet 2012

RivNut

Mark your calendars for Jun 4 - 7, 2012 for the annual Riviera Owners International meet. It will be held in Monterey, CA at the Casa Munras Hotel. Room info will be posted in the Riview. Start thinking about it now.

It's hot in Branson, and so are the cars!!!

I would imagine that someone will post some pictures to Picasa or something similar in the next couple of days. Not me, too technical for an old coot.

Ed

Guest Rob J

It is unfortunate that I could not go to Branson, as I had wanted to, but just could not due to traveling out of the country. I am looking forward to going to Monterey. I used to live there for a short while in the 80's, and haven't been back since then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Jim, et al.

If you do want to register on-line, you can type GAASN6 in for the group code.

I called Casa Munra yesterday and got the code then confirmed this with Ray via email today.

Ed

Thank you, Ed!

I ask because I tried to reserve a room by phone the other day, which ends up being through their central reservation service (not local at the hotel), and their computer showed the hotel full (which is because we have a big block of rooms set aside for ROA!).

I ended up getting a room from the hotel's Group Sales desk, but knowing the Group Code would have been faster.

Hope to see you all there! I am working on a scheme to ship 8 to 10 cars from the Houston area out to the Meet and back on a transporter. If anyone is interested in joining us from anywhere near here, send me a PM or an e-mail.

The on-site reservation people work from 8:00 - 4:30 and aren't always at their desks. If you try calling later in the evening, you won't get to talk to the people you need to talk to. Hopefully this code will help others of you.

The transport sounds like a nifty idea. Hopefully you'll get some responses. See you there.

Ed